Gluten & Dairy Free
Chili, Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry W/ Jasmine Rice
- 1 -2 Teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 pound of chicken tenders chopped into bite sized pieces
- 2 Bags of Stir -fry vegetables
- 1 onion
- 1/4 of red, yellow and green bell pepper
- 1 Tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3/4 - 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 tablespoon of minced or grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon of gluten free rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup of gluten free soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of gluten free sweet chili sauce
- 1 1/2 - 2 Tablespoons of Agave Nectar
- 1/8 Teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Combine all sauce ingredients and then transfer to a small sauce pot.
- Heat the pot on medium low until it begins to bubble.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and bell peppers until slightly tender, and then add the minced garlic.
- Heat garlic, and then add chopped chicken and brown.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Once the chicken is almost done, add in the frozen vegetables and cook until chicken is done, and the vegetables are tender.
- Pour the sauce over the stir-fry and serve with jasmine rice.
Note: You can add chopped green onions, cilantro or toasted sesame seeds for additional flavor. This can also be served with additional soy sauce or Siracha hot sauce.
As always, have a fantastic, Gluten & or Dairy Free Day!